At Add Heat we specialise in both commercial and large house plant room installations, working hand in hand with architects to create unique heating solutions. We also provide the following services:
- Commercial boilers
- Plant room installations
- Restaurants, schools and hotels
- Warm air heating
- Radiant tube heating
- Design and installation
- Service and repair
- Service contract
- New build
With an extensive knowledge of boilers, energy management controls. Add Heat are helping you to lower fuel consumption, reduce carbon footprints and save money on your fuel bills.
In general terms a domestic boiler has a range up to and including an input of up to and including 70kw net. Above 70kw net the installation is considered to be commercial. For example if you had a 70kw net boiler this would be deemed to be a domestic appliance but if you had two 40kw boilers connected to the same system, this would then be classified as a commercial installation because the total net input is greater than 70kw.
Our Services Include:
- Oil and gas fired heating
- Installations of new warm air heaters and ‘wet’ systems
- Replacement warm air heaters, boilers and controls
- Annual servicing and general maintenance
- Emergency repairs
- Service contracts
- Commercial boiler and heating system safety certification
- Design and installations
- Maintenance of commercial heating pumps and control valves
- Commercial appliances – radiant tube heaters, atmospheric and pressure jet package burners, convection fan heaters
- We can help all commercial boiler and heating needs in offices, shops, restaurants, hotels, and all commercial premises, including: gas mains and all gas installations, welded and threaded pipework, commercial heating and plumbing, boiler servicing and maintenance
- We are specialists in design and installation of any size gas main. We carry out tightness and strength tests with certification, purges – air to gas / gas to air
- We install complete heating systems, plant rooms, heating boilers, radiators, fan convectors, heating pumps, expansion tanks, pressurisation vessels and units
Commercial Boiler Service
It is important, not only to comply with legal requirements, but having invested in equipment that should serve a good number of years, to remember the importance of regular maintenance. Any gas fired apparatus should have regular maintenance carried out by qualified and certified personnel to ensure the best running conditions and reliability of the plant. The law requires that such gas fired apparatus should be serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions at least once a year. In some cases, servicing can be more frequent dependant on the environment and the duties imposed on the plant. We recognize that each customer has their own needs. Some prefer to have an informal approach and contact us on a yearly basis for their annual maintenance.
Others prefer a more a more comprehensive and contracted arrangement. Either way we are pleased to accommodate and tailor our services accordingly. For further information or if you need an estimate please contact us.
We are Gas Safe Registered
Add Heat takes gas safety seriously. All of our engineers
are on the Gas Safe Register and will have their
official identity card when you ask to see it.
Gas Safe Register is the official gas safety organisation in Great Britain.
It replaced CORGI on 1st April 2009. Gas Safe Register is responsible for the registration and regulation of gas engineers. Membership is mandatory for any company or engineer working with gas appliances.
Why Choose Add Heat?
Welcome to Add Heat – we are a local, family run business, installing over 500 boilers a year. We offer expert advise and quality workmanship within the heating industry and with our office and small showroom locally you can be sure we are never far away.
All of employees are time served experienced gas safe and/or OFTEC engineers so you can feel asured that you are in safe hands. We pride ourselves on our high standards of work – taking care of every detail to ensure that you are 100% happy with the services carried out. We are proud to be Gold level Worcester Bosch Accredited installers.